Collegers

Can we get rid of "Rat Race"..!

I am doing my engineering and currently in my 2nd year. I joined engineering because my parents said it was good. Most of my friends were going this side. And I was not at all sure what to do after XII standard. But now I feel I am not for this field. I don’t find programming any good.

I will get a B.Tech degree after 2 yrs but what about my happiness. What will I be doing after that.! Again follow this rat race…?

Oh my God, it is a deadly situation Rishabh. You should have gone through the courses before entering engineering. But as you are here, now I would say, you better focus on engineering because if you drop out you will waste 2 yrs. In 1st year, there is nothing much interesting to do. Whatever we studied in earlier classes gets repeated. Let further semesters flow in & you will face some interesting subjects, which might develop your interests.

Rishabh !
No need to panic now,Let me share my own experience with you, i am myself in 3rd year of engineering and i faced the same situation in my 2nd year, but after attending learning accelerator workshop,suggested by one of my friend,i was able to figure out the direction i need to go ahead in my life,i was able to make right decisions which helped me a lot in scoring well in semester exams as well as doing well in extra co-curriculars, now i am clear with my goals and visions,i would recommend you to follow “Theory of learning” i learnt there which states :

"Learning happens when your head, hands, and heart are involved."
When any information which gets into our conscious state of mind in the form of knowledge from various resources, can be synced with our sub conscious state of mind, Learning happens. This can be easily done with the development of a self learning habit that focuses on the synergizing mind with our sense organs following an easy 3 step synchronization process.
1) Read-watch-listen (Observe)Think!!!2) Write-do (Apply)Think!!!3) Speak-talk-teach-discuss (Express)Think!!![b]Thus interests are nurtured, strengths are developed, learning happens and Success is achieved. The complete process is guided & inspired by an inner feeling known as the sense of self achievement

Follow it for 21 days and i am sure you will get miraculous results in your own life !!!
[/b]

Even I am having the same problem. The thing is that no one is brave enough to accept that he/she is following a “Rat Race”. Life becomes bad at some point of time.
I read your post tinybaby. Is this workshop just for engineers or anybody can do it…?

Hi tinybaby

This seems to be a different kind of workshop. The name itself is attractive.
But this read, write & speak stuff are being done by us since childhood in studies. How would it help me here…!

@soWat

Ya…i agree with your point !
And no,this workshop is not only for engineers,anybody can attend it,i would suggest link of there website,have a look and get insight of it on your own :-http://www.techbuddy.co.in/law

I hope this helps !

@Rishabh
Looking forward for your reply,hope my suggestion help you,if you have any query you can ask me !

What happens in this workshop?
Is it technical or non technical?
How it proved helpful to you?

@Rishabh !

Ok,i got your point,the same happened with me when i first encountered this concept in my life,but slowly-slowly after following it,under the mentorship of my mentors, i was actually able to solve all of my problems in my life !!

Reading,states…read more and more and about all your likes/dislikes/choices/alternatives/options and every thing which concern you, through books,websites or anything relevant you find !

Writing,states…write in points everything which you read,clearly and concisely !!

Speaking,states…speak and discuss,it to your parents,family,friends and mentors to seek out there guidance !!!

Annd i assure you you will be able to figure out right choices in your life :slight_smile:

Hey
Even I have heard about this workshop. Some of my college friends have attended it. They have shared amazing experiences along with carrying out few of its similar activities.

It is for everyone, and not specifically for engineers. It is non-technical.

Rishabh you must be glad to know that most of my friends who attended this workshop had the same problem as of you. their happiness reflects that they are out of this mess. You can try for it. I dont know much of details but will post whatever I come to know.

It seems that bala3g seems to be convincing enough. Whatever it be, first of all I will have to complete my engineering with satisfactory results.

The workshop option seems to be really good.

Can I have some details about it please.

Oh thank you for the link.
I just checked it out.
The pictures on the website depict some good different fun, & no boring lectures.
I am impressed by their idea. Looking forward to attend the workshop.

Learning Accelerator Workshop- An escalator for your career

A 2 Day experience designed to transform your learning for a positive paradigm shift in your work & life

“You can learn anything & forget nothing, just build the strengths which are needed”- at Learning Accelerator Workshop
“Take your work productivity to a new high, start achieving extraordinary result”- at Learning Accelerator Workshop
“Love what you do like never before, discover what you love doing”- at Learning Accelerator Workshop
Once you are with TechBuddy within our unique ‘Classroom at the beginning of the Universe’, we work very closely with you to stimulate each and every part of your body and brain with the help of our innovative simulation techniques, taking you through an experience that would not just make you the master of your own learning & success, but will change your life forever.

Next workshop dates are 4th-5th August in Jaipur and 11th-12th August in Delhi. You may attend the workshop only if you can promise yourself to sincerely dedicate a small time and best efforts towards improving your learning skills with the methods your learn during the workshop.

Call 9887056100 to know more.

Learning Accelerator Workshop- An escalator for your career

A 2 Day experience designed to transform your learning for a positive paradigm shift in your work & life

“You can learn anything & forget nothing, just build the strengths which are needed”- at Learning Accelerator Workshop
“Take your work productivity to a new high, start achieving extraordinary result”- at Learning Accelerator Workshop
“Love what you do like never before, discover what you love doing”- at Learning Accelerator Workshop
Once you are with TechBuddy within our unique ‘Classroom at the beginning of the Universe’, we work very closely with you to stimulate each and every part of your body and brain with the help of our innovative simulation techniques, taking you through an experience that would not just make you the master of your own learning & success, but will change your life forever.

Next workshop dates are 4th-5th August in Jaipur and 11th-12th August in Delhi. You may attend the workshop only if you can promise yourself to sincerely dedicate a small time and best efforts towards improving your learning skills with the methods your learn during the workshop.

Call 9887056100 to know more.